Global Pet Expo, the pet industry's largest annual trade show, is presented by the American Pet Products Manufacturers Association (APPMA) and Pet Industry Distributors Association (PIDA). The 2007 Show featured 760 exhibiting companies utilizing 230,000 net square feet of exhibit space. More than 850 new product launches were featured and 4,600 pet product buyers from around the world attended.
In 2008, Global Pet Expo will take place February 14-16 in San Diego, CA. Global Pet Expo is open to independent retailers, distributors, mass-market buyers, and other qualified professionals. This show is not open to the general public.
Here are just a few product announcements coming out of the show, so far...
- Zoombak Showcases Advanced GPS Dog Locator at Global Pet Expo 2008
- Pet Dogs to be Cleaner and Healthier with Nanotechnology Enhanced Products
- Pet Store Pro™ to Launch at Global Pet Expo
- Vitamin K-9? Cott to roll out fortified doggie drinks
- New Dog Treats and Cat Treats Made with Organic Wheatgrass
- Pre-biotic Eliminates the Bacteria which Cause Dental Plaque and Odor in Pets As Seen at the Global Pet Expo