After many discussions with my current clients, we determined a specific need that many of my clients have to help them through these tough economic times.
So, I am launching a new service that I designed - Pawsible Marketing's new Pet Business Marketing Coaching Service Package. These service packages are designed to help my current clients and prospective small to medium sized pet businesses with inexpensive and cost-effective marketing coaching services that will:
- Help you build your business
- Increase sales
- Enhance customer service
- Build your brand during these tough economic times
It's an inexpensive way for you to get the marketing advice you need on an on-going and monthly basis. It's like having your own virtual marketing department, just a phone call away.
Beginning next week, I will be offering these Marketing Coaching Service Packages to all my current and prospective clients.
Here's how it works:
After signing up, I will provide you with marketing consulting - consistently and every month - to help you:
- Plan and implement inexpensive marketing tactics specific and customized to your business.
- Keep you focused on the most effective marketing tactics to help you increase sales and achieve your goals within budget.
- Help you market on an on-going basis to build leads and enhance your customer service.
- Provide you with consistent marketing advice to keep your business thriving and build your brand during these tough times.
What's included in the consulting?
- Marketing consulting that's fully customized to your business.
- Helping you define your business marketing plan and strategy to fit your goals.
- Determining the best and least expensive marketing tactics specific to your business and how to best implement them, including:
- Media and public relations
- Email newsletters
- Social media - Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace and more.
- Promotions and contests
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website strategies
- Relationship building marketing strategies
- Brand development planning
- Corporate marketing direction
- Communications programs & collateral development
- Case studies and testimonials
- Lead generation
- Affiliate marketing
- New product launches
- Trade shows and events
- And more!
- And, helping you measure the effectiveness of your marketing tactics, plans, promotions and more.
- Email me to let me know of your interest.
- Then, I will email you a contract to sign up for a 6 or 12 month package, with the amount of hours per month you select - 1, 3 or 5 or more hours per month.
- I will email you a list of questions that will enable me to best help you with your marketing plan, strategy and recommended tactics.
- We set a day and time every month that I will call you for your consultation, and get to work!
I have found in my 20+ years in marketing that, in a tight economy one of the first things businesses do is cut back on their marketing. I don't want to see pet businesses have to cut back. Why? Because marketing has never been more important than during an economic downturn. I want to see pet businesses continue to succeed during these tough times.
You still need to get new customers, you still need to make sales, you still need to build your brand and you need to do it inexpensively and effectively.
I can help you continue to build your brand, enhance your customer service, get leads, and increase sales. And, I can help you determine the best, least expensive, and most cost effective ways to help your business thrive in this economic downturn.
One of my current clients has been testing my Marketing Coaching Service Package for the past three months. Here's what they have to say:
“Building wonderful relationships with my customers was just what I needed to do but I didn’t know how to do until after speaking with Leslie May, president of Pawsible Marketing,” indicated Salina Gannon, owner of SuppliesJust4Pets.com. “Since working with Pawsible Marketing over the past few months my business has nearly tripled and I have made meaningful long lasting relationships with my customers. There is no question about who to work with when it comes to marketing your pet business - it definitely should be Pawsible Marketing!”
So what are you waiting for? Email me today to get started.