Social media can play a big role in the purchasing decisions of your pet business customers and prospective customers.
Consider this scenario:
- A potential customer for your online pet store is looking for a new and unique dog collar for a special occasion.
- This potential customer posts friend recommendation requests on their personal Facebook page.
- Within minutes, this potential customer receives anywhere from 2-40 recommendations from their friends (depending upon the number of friends they have).
- Utilize social media as a means to market your product/service and don't be left out of being included in the scenario above.
- Get connected on these social networks with many prospective customers, get as many likers as possible through Facebook ads, running contests, and more (within Facebook's terms of service, of course).
- Provide the highest level of service and quality so that your current customers will remember and recommend you.
- Then let the process work for you.
If you need help in establishing a more cohesive and powerful social media program, feel free to contact us for a free 30 minute evaluation and discussion about how we can help your pet business be more successful.