These clips can then be posted on Vine, shared on social media sites like Twitter and Facebook, as well as embedded on website and blogs.
Like Instagram video (15 second vids), Vine has spawned an entirely new kind of content marketing in the form of short social video. Because of it's visual nature this new application lends itself very well to the pet product and service market. All types of businesses are now taking to Vine to promote their businesses, everyone from Home Depot to Blue Diamond to Gap and many, many more.
In the age of ADD, these short videos can be very powerful in helping you promote your pet business products and services. Here are a few ideas of how you can use Vine (and Instagram video) to help your pet business be more successful:
- Give your customers and potential customers a little peek into what goes on behind the scenes of your pet business. Do you have dogs and cats roaming around your office? Let your audience meet them. This allows your business to connect on a more personal level with your customers and prospective customers.
- Does your product require a little instruction? This is a great opportunity to bring more awareness of how well your product works through very short how to vids.
- Want to show your customers and potential customers what sets your business, your product, your service apart? Get creative and showcase your differentiation.
- Are you getting ready to launch a new product or service? Vine and Instagram video are great ways to showcase just how fun, interesting, and value-added your product/service can be.
- Do you have customers just waiting for the chance to sing your praises? These tools are great ways to showcase product and service testimonials.
- Vine and Instragram video are great ways to hold contests with your audiences. From user submitted and tagged vids to sneak peak guessing games, there are lots of innovative and creative ways to reward your customers or find new ones through contests.
To get your creative juices flowing with ideas of how you can utilize Vine and Instagram vids see these great examples from some great brands:
Photo courtesy of Vine.